Membership gives a huge range of benefits to help you enjoy your life with horses. But more than that, membership is vital for helping us raise funds needed to improve access, safety, welfare and education for all.
- Our caring team of experts and volunteers promote good care and prevent cruelty to hundreds of horses every year
- Each year we campaign and protect hundreds of kilometres of local off-road equestrian routes that are threatened
- Our dedicated team work tirelessly to make the world a safer place for horses, riders and carriage drivers
Membership as a gift
Please note, Membership as a gift can only be purchased over the phone.
Give the gift of a BHS Membership this year and your loved one will receive an exclusive gift box containing:
- A membership card (physical or digital)
- A gift certificate
- The latest copy of British Horse magazine
- An exclusive BHS membership rosette
- An SEIB insurance flyer
- A car sticker
Plus, they will have access to all the benefits of our membership, including public liability insurance*, personal accident insurance*, a 24/7 legal support helpline, free and discounted tickets to equestrian events, subscription to British Horse magazine, access to BHS Career Pathways and more.
Membership gifts must be purchased before 15th December 2023. For more details or to purchase, please call 02476 840506 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Insurance only available with Gold membership.