1. The competition will run during months of July of Ride Out UK.
2. The entrants will be required to post their own Ride Out UK image(s) on Social Media using #RideOutUK for each photo posted via the following channels:
a. On the British Horse Society Facebook page competition post
b. On the entrant’s own Twitter profile along with #RideOutUK
c. On the entrant’s own Instagram profile along with #RideOutUK
We regret we are unable to accept entries via any other method.
3. Entry to take part is free.
4. For entrants under 18 years old, parental/guardian consent must be sought and should accompany the entrant to the event if successful. If parental/guardian consent is absent or found to be fraudulent in any way the offer will be withdrawn.
5. The promotion will run throughout Ride Out UK between 3 June – 28 June 2019. The closing date for the competition is 28 June 2019. Where the top 5 images will be selected by HQ through Social on 5 July.
6. The winner will be notified via notified via Facebook or Twitter by 15 July 2019. If we do not receive confirmation from the winner within 5 working days the entry will be invalid and the runner up will be contacted. After this point the offer will be withdrawn. The process will then be repeated twice. After this, the offer will be withdrawn completely.
7. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of any subjects and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
8. Multiple photos can be submitted per customer, however only one will be selected as the winner for the best photo.
9. Top 5 winning images will be selected by the Digital Communications Team at the BHS HQ and will be shared on Social for the general public to vote for their favourite photo. The photo with the most likes will be the winner. There will only be one winner. The winning image will be used on one or more social media channels. This selection shall be final; there is no right of appeal or discussion.
10. Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winner following notification.
11. The voucher awarded may not be transferred or redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
12. The decision of the promoter in any dispute is final.
13. The offer is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the
promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
14. The offer is open to anyone taking part in Ride Out UK, except employees of The British Horse Society, their families, agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this offer who are all precluded from participation. For entrants younger than 18 years old, parental/guardian consent must be sought. If parental/guardian consent is absent or found to be fraudulent in any way the offer will be withdrawn.
15. All riders must have public liability insurance, valid on the day of the event. BHS Gold Membership includes up to £30 million public liability insurance cover.
16. Details of how to enter form part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: The British Horse Society, Abbey Park, Stareton, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 2XZ. Company Registration No. 444742. The British Horse Society is a Registered Charity Nos. 210504 and SC038516.
17. Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding.
18. As a condition of accepting the prize, the winner agrees to the use of their name and their photograph to co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Competition publicity. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable commercial publicity.
19. By entering the competition you are giving permission for your photograph be used in all and any media, including printed and electronic publications (including website, email and social media), presentations or promotional materials, in the advertising of the Society’s goods or services. You also grant the BHS permission to store electronic copies of the photograph(s) and/or video(s) for these purposes, in accordance with the British Horse Society’s data retention policy.
20. By entering this competition you agree that your personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by the Promoter for the purpose of administering the prize draw and in the event of being the winner of this prize draw for publicity purposes. Any such publicity may consist of publication of the winners’ names in the British Horse magazine, website and social media channels.
22. The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control. The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
24. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any customer submissions which it considers fraudulent or based on misconduct.
25. The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
26. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from any claims.
27. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable commercial publicity.
28. Entrants must comply with the General Terms and Conditions.