9 - 10 March 2019
Washbrook Farm, Aston-le-Walls, Daventry, Northamptonshire, NN11 6RT.
BRC HorseQuest Arena Eventing Mixed 70cm Results (PDF)
BRC HorseQuest Arena Eventing Junior 80cm Results (PDF)
BRC HorseQuest Arena Eventing Junior 90cm Results (PDF)
BRC HorseQuest Arena Eventing Senior 80cm Results (PDF)
BRC HorseQuest Arena Eventing Senior 90cm Results (PDF)
BRC HorseQuest Arena Eventing Mixed 100cm Results (PDF)
Times can be found here (PDF)
Site Map can be found here (PDF)
Please take time to read the Competitor Information (PDF)
The Timetable for the weekend can be found here (PDF)
The 2019 schedule is now available (PDF)
Kindly sponsored by
2019 brings a new championship for BRC which HorseQuest have kindly offered to sponsor - we look forward to welcoming HorseQuest to the first of the seasons championships.
Classes will run across two days as follows:
Saturday - 70cm (mixed), 80cm (Junior), 90cm (Junior)
Sunday - 80cm (Senior), 90cm (Senior), 100cm (mixed)
This championship will consist of a course of show jumps immediately followed by cross country fences, and will finish with the last fence as a show jump - the joker fence, which will be set at a discretionary 10cm higher than the rest of the course. There will be a maximum of 20 jumping efforts, 9 show jumping, 10 XC fences and the joker SJ fence.
Qualifiers will get underway in October 2018, including both team and individual classes at each height. Further information on heights, course requirements and horse and rider eligibility can be found in the BRC Handbook.
Click here for a reserve declaration form. This can be returned with your entries or given in at the Championship at least 60 minutes before the class starts.
Stabling will not be available at this event. For local stabling, please use one of the following contacts, or, alternatively, source your own. Please note, these stables will be first come first serve basis and price, bedding etc. may vary. This will need to be organised upon booking.
Warwickshire College firstname.lastname@example.org Please book these stables online (Approx. 60 stables available)
- Knights of Middle England 01926 400401 email@example.com (Approx. 10 stables available)
- Napton Field Farm 01926 259787 (Approx. 5 stables available)
- Warwick International School of Riding 01926 494313 (Approx. 10 stables available)
- Sarah Gairdner 07967 365062 firstname.lastname@example.org (Approx. 4 stables available)
- Jane Hazel 07763775493 email@example.com (Approx. 4 stables available)
- Emma Forsyth firstname.lastname@example.org 07976394601 (Approx. 4 stables available)
- Emily Grimston 01295780125 (Approx. 4 stables available)
- www.horntongrounds.co.uk under park and ride for horses (Approx. 5 stables available)
- Sinead Fitzpatrick email@example.com (Limited availability)
- Frank Houghton Brown 07779010360 (Limited availability)
- John Funnell 07810358466 (Limited availability)
- Bee 07803170862 (Limited availability)
Hat Tagging and Body Protectors
All members are required to have their hats tagged before competing in any BRC qualifier or championship. For acceptable specifications, check the Hat Standards Guidelines.
All competitors in BRC XC phases must now wear a BETA Level 3 (Purple or Blue Label) Body Protector manufactured in the year 2009 or after. Further information on permitted body protectors can be found in the downloads section of the website.
If you are interested in bringing a Trade Stand to this event, please get in contact with Meg Haase (firstname.lastname@example.org / 02476 840595)