Terms and Conditions
1. The competition will be held on British Horse Society’s social media accounts.
2. Only participants who meet all the criteria of entry will be eligible for the prize draw.
3. Parental/guardian consent must be sought. If parental/guardian consent is absent or found to be fraudulent in any way the offer will be withdrawn.
4. Entries received after the closing date will not be entered into the competition.
5. The winner will be contacted on the platform used to enter. If we do not receive confirmation from the winner within 48 hours, the entry will be invalid, and a reserve winner will be notified.
6. Entry into the competition is free.
7. The prize awarded may not be transferred or redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
8. Only one competition entry may be submitted per person.
9. The decision of the promoter in any dispute is final.
10. The offer is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
11. The offer is open to the general public, except employees of The British Horse Society, their families, agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this offer, who are all precluded from participation.
12. Entry into the competition is deemed to signify acceptance of the rules and use of entry in promotion/ publicity of the competition/ initiative.
13. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable commercial publicity.
14. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter, or terminate any offers at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
15. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any customer submissions which considers fraudulent or based on misconduct.