Terms & Conditions
1. The competition will be held on British Horse Society’s social media accounts.
2. The prize draw winners will be required to provide the correct answer to the question
3. For entrants under 18 years old, parental/guardian consent must be sought. If parental/guardian consent is absent or found to be fraudulent in any way the offer will be withdrawn.
4. The promotion will run from February to March 2021
5. The winner will be notified by telephone or email. If there is no telephone or email address provided, the entry will be withdrawn. If we do not receive confirmation from the winner within 5 working days the entry will be invalid and a new entry form will be drawn. The process will be repeated for a further 2 times. After this point the offer will be withdrawn.
6. Entry into the prize draw is free.
7. The prize awarded may not be transferred or redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
8. Only one prize draw entry form may be submitted per member.
9. The decision of the promoter in any dispute is final.
10. The offer is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
11. The offer is open to the general public, except employees of The British Horse Society, their families, agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this offer, who are all precluded from participation.
12. Entry into the prize draw is deemed to signify acceptance of the rules.
13. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable commercial publicity.
14. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter, or terminate any offers at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
15. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any customer submissions which considers fraudulent or based on misconduct.