Win with The British Horse Society
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition will be held on British Horse Society’s social media accounts and in the current of British Horse magazine.
2. Our four winners must add their age to their competition entry. Only entrants from the four age categories will be permitted. (Five and under, six – seven, eight – nine, ten – twelve)
3. Parental/guardian consent must be sought. If parental/guardian consent is absent or found to be fraudulent in any way the offer will be withdrawn.
4. The competition will run from August to October 2021. Entries received after the closing date of the 8th October will not be entered into the competition.
5. The winner will be notified by email, to the address we received the entry from. If we do not receive confirmation from the winner within 5 working days, the entry will be invalid, and a reserve winner will be notified. The process will be repeated for a further 2 times. After this point the offer will be withdrawn.
6. Entry into the competition is free.
7. The prize awarded may not be transferred or redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
8. Only one competition entry may be submitted per person.
9. The decision of the promoter in any dispute is final.
10. The offer is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
11. The offer is open to the general public, except employees of The British Horse Society, their families, agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this offer, who are all precluded from participation.
12. Entry into the competition is deemed to signify acceptance of the rules.
13. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable commercial publicity.
14. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter, or terminate any offers at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
15. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any customer submissions which considers fraudulent or based on misconduct.