How to become a BHS Accredited Professional
Join the largest accredited professional coaching community
Approved and accredited by the BHS, Accredited Professional Coaches meet the highest professional standards within the industry.
Our community of professional coaches connects people, ideas and resources to embed world-class standards, drive continual professional development and promote innovation in equestrian coaching.
Here are just a few of the many benefits you’ll gain as an Accredited Professional Coach:
- Branded online business toolkit and resources
- BHS first aid and safeguarding courses included for the duration of your membership
- BHS Gold membership for duration of accreditation
- Access to attend Continual Professional Development events in partnership with BEF member bodies
- Access to an exclusive professional online community
- Access to branded Accredited Professional Clothing
- Option to take out Public Liability, including Grooms Insurance and care, custody and control to cover you for all your professional coaching activities
Find out more about the benefits of becoming an APC.
See a full list of our BHS Accredited Professional Coaches.
How to become a BHS Accredited Professional Coach
If you are interested in becoming an Accredited Professional Coach or if you have any questions, please call our Accredited Professionals Team on 02476 840565 or email us at email@example.com.
Find out more information about how to join.
Frequently asked questions.
Information for BHS Accredited Professional Coaches
Training & Development
Working with the law
Further information & relevant links