How to become a BHS Accredited Professional
Join the largest accredited professional coaching community
Approved and accredited by the BHS, Accredited Professional Coaches meet the highest professional standards within the industry.
Our community of professional coaches connects people, ideas and resources to embed world-class standards, drive continual professional development and promote innovation in equestrian coaching.
Here are just a few of the many benefits you’ll gain as an Accredited Professional Coach:
- Deliver and assess the Challenge Awards
- Deliver Pony Stars (Junior Challenge Awards)
- Access to train as a Ride Safe Trainer
- Branded online business toolkit and resources
- BHS first aid and safeguarding courses included for the duration of your membership
- BHS Gold membership for duration of accreditation
- Access to attend Continual Professional Development events in partnership with BEF member bodies
- Exclusive access to online professional community where you can network, share ideas, discuss and gain access to the latest information and guidance
- 25% discount on BHS assessments
- Option to take out Public Liability, including Grooms Insurance and care, custody and control to cover you for all your professional coaching activities
Our Accredited Professional Coach membership is available to coaches qualified to BHS Stage 3 Coach, or equivalent.
See a full list of our BHS Accredited Professional Coaches.
Interested in becoming a BHS Accredited Professional Coach?
If you would like to find out more about our Accredited Professionals programme, please submit an enquiry form and one of our team will contact you shortly.
Join as an Accredited Professional Coach* (with insurance)
This package includes an exceptional professional insurance package including:
- £10,000,000 public liability*
- Grooms insurance that covers you to ride, school and exercise your clients horses
- Cover for the horse, tack and saddlery is covered in your care, custody and control
Monthly direct debit cost
- £26.58 pcm for membership with no insurance (£319 annual)
- £36.58 pcm for membership with Insurance (annual cost of £439)
*Terms and conditions apply