Join the Largest Accredited Professional Coaching Community
Approved and accredited by the BHS, Accredited Professional Coaches meet the highest professional standards within the industry.
Our community of professional coaches connects people, ideas and resources to embed world-class standards, drive continual professional development and promote innovation in equestrian coaching.
Here are just a few of the many benefits you’ll gain as an Accredited Professional Coach:
- Branded online business toolkit and resources
- BHS first aid and safeguarding courses included for the duration of your membership
- BHS Gold membership for duration of accreditation
- Access to attend Continual Professional Development events in partnership with BEF member bodies
- Access to an exclusive professional online community
- A free Accredited Professional Coach jacket worth £59.99 RRP
- Option to take out Public Liability, including Grooms Insurance and care, custody and control to cover you for all your professional coaching activities
For more information and how to apply to become an Accredited Professional Coach, call our Accredited Professionals Team on 02476 840565.
Who can join?
This professional membership scheme is open to anyone who holds the Stage 3 Coach in Complete Horsemanship or above.
All existing Accredited Professional Coaches will remain an Accredited Professional Coach as long as they keep their existing membership active. For existing members who do not have their Stage 3, we will encourage them to gain any qualification they may still require to become a Stage 3 Coach in Complete Horsemanship, Stage 3 Coach (Jump Rider) or Stage 3 Coach (Dressage Rider).
From September 2017 we will not accept any new member of the Accredited Professional Coach membership unless they are qualified to Stage 3 Coach in Complete Horsemanship (BHSAI) or equivalency.
For those people who may not be able to undertake some qualifications due to personal circumstances, we will consider experiential learning. This means that we will accept that member as having relevant experience to the level of the qualification required. This will need to be evidenced by two references. We hope that existing members will complete any additional assessments or evidence their experiential learning by September 2018.