Bespoke training session leading up to BHS Stage 2 Teach Exam on Wednesday 25th March 2020.
Training lead by Rosie Lord, Stage 5 Performance Coach in Complete Horsemanship
Example Structure of Day:
- 10:00am – Welcome/discuss syllabus.
- (Trainees break of into pairs with one BRC employee who will provide feedback on lessons, when one is teaching the other will be riding and assessing the lesson from a “clients” point of view – riding is not compulsory.)
- 10:30am – Trainee 1 teach flat & jump
- 11:30am – Trainee 2 teach flat & jump
- 12:30pm – Lunch
- 1:00pm – Trainee 1 teach Lunge & SM lesson
- 2:00pm – Trainee 2 teach Lunge & SM lesson
- 3:00pm – (As a group) Discuss Lead Rein lesson with demonstration
- 3:30pm – End
Please have lesson plans prepared for the day. Maximum of 6 people.
For more details, please contact Berkshire Riding Centre
Other course training dates:
Monday 9th March 2020
For more information please see our website