Competition Terms and conditions
1. The prize awarded may not be transferred or redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. The decision of the promoter in any dispute is final.
4. The offer is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
5. The offer is open to anyone except employees of The British Horse Society, their families, agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this offer that are all precluded from participation. For entrants younger than 18
years old, parental/guardian consent must be sought. If parental/guardian consent is absent or found to be fraudulent in any way the offer will be withdrawn.
6. Entry into the competition is deemed to signify acceptance of the rules.
7. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter, or terminate any offers at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
8. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any customer submissions which it considers fraudulent or based on misconduct.
9. The promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the prize draw. No correspondence will be entered into.