A Coventry-based saddler is offering riders a discount on riding hats that were damaged in a fall.
Townfields Saddlers Ltd are offering 20% off new riding hats in exchange for their damaged helmets.
The offer is open to all riders, not just BHS members.
- If you fall from your horse or you are involved in a horse accident, it should be reported at horseaccidents.org.uk.
- Your damaged hat needs to be sent to be sent to The Safety Team, The British Horse Society, Abbey Park, Stareton, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 2XZ.
- When the Safety Team receives your helmet, you will b eissues with a voucher showing a unique code that will enable you to obtain a 20% discount on you replacement hat from Townfields Saddlers.
- The voucher has a unique number that can only be redeemed at Townfields Saddlers, either in store, online, or at the Townfields Saddlers tradestand at and equestrian event.
- This voucher can be redeemed only once against the purchase of one new riding helmet of any brand available at Townfields,