WE ARE HIRING!
We are actively seeking a dedicated and passionate Veterinary Surgeon to provide all aspects of first opinion veterinary care to over three hundred horses, ponies, donkeys and mules, across our two Lincolnshire sites. Every role is integral to the work that we do and in our Veterinary Practice, you will be working directly with our rescued and resident equines, covering a variety of health and welfare needs. Your role will make a significant difference to the quality of life of our equines.
We would most like to hear from individuals with strong equine clinical experience plus excellent organisational and communicational skills. Applicants should strive for excellence and be willing to work flexibly, adapting to changing priorities. To fit into our team, you should be caring, have a can do attitude and thrive on collaborative and supportive team work.
You should have a degree in veterinary surgery and medicine and be an active member of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons. You should have at least three years clinical experience working in equine practice. The successful applicant will have a good understanding of equine welfare policies and recent experience of working within strict health and safety and biosecurity measures. A full UK driving license is essential.
Working in aid of neglected animals is incredibly rewarding and on top of that we can offer you a great place to work, a competitive salary of £37224 - £42088 per annum (dependent on experience) and a very attractive benefits package focusing on health and wellbeing.
This role is offered on a temporary basis initially for 12 months, subject to the return of the substantive post holder.
The hours of work are 37.5 hours per week, to be worked Monday - Friday, with some weekend, evenings and out of hours duties.
For more information or to APPLY NOW, please visit our website: www.bransbyhorses.co.uk/jobs. The closing date is 25th June 2021 but may close at short notice, should a suitable selection of applications be received. We do not accept CVs and will endeavour to provide an outcome to all applications received.
HEARD ABOUT US?
- We are one of the largest equine, rescue and welfare Charity's in the UK
- We have been dedicated to equines in need for over five decades
- We are funded solely on the generous donations of our welcomed supporters
- Our site is set over 1000 acres of beautiful Lincolnshire countryside
- We currently have upwards of 300 equines spread over 7 specialised yards
- We have nurtured and grown a caring community of over 150 employees
- Our supportive managers lead grow and develop their teams
- We are proud to be an inclusive and equal opportunities employer