0.8 – 1.0 FTE Lecturer – Equine HE
£20,950 - £32,241 pro rata if part-time (dependent upon qualifications)
The Higher Education Faculty is looking for an experienced Equine lecturer to join the HE teaching team (Our teaching provision is rated TEF Gold). Working with the Head of Faculty, the post holder will be involved in the planning and delivery of lectures across a range of HE subjects, to include dissertation supervision and providing tutor support to HE students. An undergraduate degree in a related subject is essential and a postgraduate degree and BHSII are desirable. The post holder will also have, or be willing to attain, a recognised teaching qualification.
The start date for this role could be between June and September 2021.
Closing Date: 17 February 2021
- Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
- Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
- Flexible Working Policy
- Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays
- Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
- On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
- Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game
- Access to discounted hair treatments at the Andover campus
- Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
- Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
Application packs are available from:
24 hour recruitment line: 01962 797438