As a key member of a small team of coaches within our developing centre, this role calls for great collaboration and team- work. You'll quickly build rapport with your clients and play an important role in bringing their equestrian riding goals and dreams to life. We are a British Horse Society approved riding school and training centre working with the local community to deliver engaging equestrian experiences.
This role involves:
* teaching people who want to ride as a leisure activity - Evenings and weekends
* helping prepare for internal and external competitions ( Grovewood Riding Club and Grove House Pony Club Centre located at Grove House Stables Equestrian Centre)
* making sure health and safety rules are followed
* helping horses and riders to warm up and cool down during training
* developing training programmes suited to individual riders and horses
* giving practical demonstrations
* helping riders correct problems
* giving feedback and keeping records of rider development
* assessing riders who are working towards British Horse Society and Pony Club qualifications and awards.
This is an ideal role for an individual to proceed along The British Horse Society Professional Pathway.
A DBS check will be required for the successful candidate.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV and a covering letter with some teaching history to email@example.com