Lecturer – Equine FE
£20,950 - £32,241 (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
The Equine department is looking for an experienced lecturer to join the teaching team. Working as part of a team, the post holder will be involved in the planning and delivery across the FE curriculum including level 1, level 2 and level 3 courses.
Applicants should have:
- A degree in a relevant subject or have substantial industry experience
- Hold, or be willing to attain, a recognised teaching qualification.
- Excellent communication skills with a “can-do” attitude
- An engaging personality and the ability to successfully interact with young people
Closing Date: 24 August 2020
College Benefits include:
- Eligibility to join the Teachers’ Pension Scheme (a defined benefit pension scheme)
- Death benefit grant of 3 X salary if in the pension scheme
- Free on- site parking
- Car Share Scheme
- Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
- Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
- Holiday entitlement of 42 days plus bank holidays (pro-rated for part-time staff)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Scheme
- Free Library membership
- On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per year)
- Gym classes on the Sparsholt campus
- Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
- Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications.
- Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
Application packs are available from:
24 hour recruitment line: 01962 797438