Improve Your Test Riding - How to add more to your Dressage score.
Covid-19 restrictions and safety guidelines will be strictly adhered to as advised by the government, BHS and Venue at the time of the event.
BHS Somerset invite you to join us for some dressage test training. This training is being provided for those competing at Introductory, Prelim or Novice level.
The format will be:
- Warm up - Ride test - One to One Feedback & Coaching with a BHS Approved
- Professional Coach - Re-ride test
- You will need to allow at least 70 minutes (inc. warm up) for your session
- Tests choice Intro B or Intro C, Prelim 12 or Prelim 15 (L), Novice 27 or Novice 23 (L)
- Long Arena Tests will most likely run in the afternoon
- Limited to one test per horse
Cost: £25 per session - entries close 1 August 2020
Allocated time slots will be emailed in advance of the clinic
Download the poster (pdf)
Download the Terms and Conditions (pdf)