Anyone interested in equestrian access and BHS Access reps old and new, can now avail themselves with bright modern virtual training in a brand new six session programme designed to increase understanding of the legislation and produce enthusiastic and effective access reps who are supported and enjoy improving equestrian access in their area.
The six sessions, with supporting documentation are titled:
- Equestrian Access in Scotland: Roles and Responsibilities - Wednesday 20 January 2021 7-8pm
- Equestrian Access Groups - Wednesday 27 January 2021 7-8pm
- Legal Framework for Access in Scotland - Wednesday 3 February 2021 7-8pm
- Dealing with Problems - Wednesday 17 February 2021 7-8pm
- Maintaining and Supporting Equestrian Access - Wednesday 3 March 2021 7-8pm
- Mapping and Promoting Equestrian Access - Wednesday 17 March 2021 7-8pm
All sessions are delivered by BHS consultant Vyv Wood Gee and the surrounding discussion and sharing of experiences adds an extra dimension.
The BHS works in partnership with many stakeholders and advocates multi-use access and well as education for horse riders in being responsible.
These sessions are FREE to attend and will be delivered through video link by StarLeaf.
The StarLeaf joining link will be emailed to you prior to the session.
If you have any questions about these sessions contact Helene.Mauchlen@bhs.org.uk