An evening talk with Gwyneth Lewis List 1 British Dressage Judge Online via Starleaf.
Gwyneth will explain what a dressage judge looks for when judging a test including:
- Marks that can be easily gained or lost – including accuracy and ring craft.
- What makes a test look pleasing to a judge.
- Understanding the judge’s comments
- Do first impressions count?
- Advice for riders who would like to move up to the next level but worry that they are not ready or lack confidence in their own or their horse’s ability.
Time: 7pm - 8.30pm.
Please note: spaces are limited to 18 people.
An e-mail notification will be sent to the e-mail address used when booking this training, which will allow you to access the session prior to the event. Further instructions will be sent from Claire Maddison
The parent or guardian of any under 18 years taking part in this event, must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org as you will need to complete a Parental consent form.
If you are booking more than one place, then you will need to provide the additional e-mail addresses to allow the joining instructions to be issued.