The BHS North West are hosting a day camp in June for BHS Gold Members at Reaseheath Equestrian Centre:
- BHS NW Day Camp 1 – All-round Training on Tuesday 1st June 2021
Book Online Don't delay, bookings close on Sunday 16 May.....
Whether you are a regular competitor or a happy hacker the day camps are a great opportunity for riders to experience expert coaches, receive nutritional support for your horses and have some fun with like-minded people!
Tuesday 1 June will focus on the general principles of training in flatwork and jumping. Note, jumping is not essential to participate in the day, you can opt for poles on the ground in the jump sessions.
We have a range of expert coaches including Liz Lyonette, BHS Stage 4 Senior Coach with a wealth of experience and knowledge in multiple disciplines. Jon Lowe, BHS Stage 4 Senior Coach with a passion for helping riders to overcome confidence issues. John Gilbert, BHS Stage 3 Coach with Senior Yard Manager and Senior Coaching Riders and Ben Read BHS Stage 3 Coach and British Eventing Ambassador.
The day includes:
- Two hours of coached ridden sessions with a BHS Accredited Coach
- Mechanical Horse Session with a BHS Accredited Coach
- BHS Challenge Award
- Nutritional consultation, feeding advice and accurate weight measuring with equine weigh bridge with Carrie Newman Competition and Leisure Horse Nutritionist, for Spillers horse feed
Time: 7.30am arrival and 5pm depart.
Costs per day:
- Booking Individually = £90 without stable
- + £15 Day Stable on its own = £105
- + £25 Day Stable with straw and hay = £115
- + £35 Day Stable with shavings and hay £125
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed, but don’t just take our word for it, here's what one of our previous campers had to say…
"Having never attended camp I was slightly apprehensive. However I loved every minute. Alfie and I thoroughly enjoyed the varied activities. Everyone put you at ease. We had a good laugh, learnt new techniques and skills and made new friends. Loved it!" Katie & Alfie.
BHS North West Taster Day Camp Brochure (pdf)