Calling all road users and horse riders - all welcome!
Wednesday, 1 December at 7pm.
- Do you ride or drive on the road? If so, do you know your rights, responsibilities and the Law
- Do you ride on the pavement, ride two abreast, use a mobile when riding a horse?
- Have you suffered from road rage and dangerous driving?
- Have you had issues with dogs when riding?
- ..... or maybe you're a cyclist, runner, walker or other vulnerable road user experiencing the same issues?
Keen to learn more about Riding and Roadcraft and how to report incidents and ensure you are covered in the event of an accident?
We invite all horse owners, riders and other road users to come along to hear answers to all these questions and more from BHS Director of Safety Alan Hiscox; Solicitor, Steven Hennegan - Partner, Wilkin Chapman LLP; and the Police.
Doors Open 6.30pm talks start at 7pm.
Entry to this event will be £5 which will go direct to the BHS Dead Slow Safety Appeal .... additional donations gratefully received!