2 - 4 August 2024
Venue: Swalcliffe Park, Grange Farm, Swalcliffe, Banbury OX15 5EX
The provisional schedule will be available here soon!
The BRC National Horse Trials Championships is a competition for both seniors and juniors, teams and individuals. The event consists of dressage, show jumping and cross country phases.
At the championships, the following classes will be run in a one-day eventing format:
- Mixed 70
- Junior 80
The other classes will run in a two-day eventing format:
- Senior 80 - Day 1: Dressage & show jumping. Day 2: Cross-country
- Junior 90 - Day 1: Dressage & show jumping. Day 2: Cross-country
- Senior 90 - Day 1: Vet Inspection, Dressage and Cross-country Day 2: Show jumping
- Mixed 100 - Day 1: Vet Inspection, Dressage and Cross-country Day 2: Show jumping
Details on the number of jumping efforts, maximum heights and distances can be found in the BRC Handbook.
🏆 Additional Awards 🏆
Additional awards are also given at this championship. Competitors must meet the award eligibility criteria outlined below. To enter, simply fill in the relevant form below and email it to email@example.com - there is no fee to enter. (NB: You must have qualified for a relevant championship class to be considered for these awards)
- Alexa King entry form- A trophy will be awarded in memory of Alexa King to the highest placed individual in the Senior 90 class who is under 25 years old.
- Carefree Trophy entry form - The Carefree Memorial Trophy will be presented to the most successful combination in the 100 section, where the horse is either ridden or owned by the breeder. The trophy has been donated by Linda Rose to commemorate her brood mare who unfortunately passed away after a quite extraordinary life of only seven short years.
- Trequite award entry form – Awarded to the highest placed rider/horse combination in the 100cm class who has not been registered together or separately with British Eventing, in the five previous years.
- Call Me Finn entry form - A trophy will be awarded in memory of Call Me Finn to the highest placed veteran horse (15 years +) in the Senior 90 class.
Stabling will be available to book via https://brc.bhs.org.uk/select once championship invites start being sent out.
Please note booking closes 21 days before the start of the competition.
All our members are required to have their hats tagged before competing in any BRC qualifier or championship.
For acceptable specifications, please review our Hat Standards Guidelines.
BRC Equilibrium Intermediate Winter Championships
The Intermediate Winter Championship will feature both dressage and show jumping competitions for our junior and senior members.
BRC TopSpec Arena Eventing Championships
The Arena Eventing Championships will consist of a course of showjumps immediately followed by a course of cross-country fences.
BRC SEIB Insurance Brokers Novice Winter Championships
The dressage and showjumping competitions are open to both teams and individuals, with separate classes across the two disciplines for both our junior and senior members.
BRC Combined Championships
The Combined challenge is an excellent test of the ability and timing of a horse and rider to negotiate a show jumping course followed by a cross-county course on grass, in an arena.
BRC Equine BIO Genie Dressage to Music and BRC Introductory Championships
The DTM Championships offers a range of classes for both senior and junior members allowing competitors to ride from prelim up to our unique ‘pick your own’ class, which caters for those wishing to compete at medium and advanced medium level.