Advice for horse owners in Wales during the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak
Read the latest information from the Welsh Government here.
- Wearing face coverings is still a legal requirement in almost all indoor public places.
- The government advises people to exercise caution and think about physical distancing from people they don’t live with. Businesses and premises may require people to maintain physical distancing as part of the measures they are required to take to protect people from coronavirus.
- There are no legal limits on the number of people who can meet at public places or at events.
- There are no longer legal restrictions on the number of people who can meet indoors.
- All those responsible for premises open to the public and workplaces must carry out a Covid-19 risk assessment and take reasonable measures to minimise the risk of exposure to coronavirus.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) ADVICE & INFORMATION FOR EQUESTRIANS
Please read our information and advice for horse owners and business owners during the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak