Every penny you raise will go towards the BHS Ride Out Fund, helping to keep riders off the roads, and restoring multi-user routes that can be enjoyed by everyone.
Rideathon runs from 1 May to 31 October - but you can join the adventure at any time.
Download your Rideathon Adventure essentials
- Rideathon Toolkit – everything you need to know to get you set for your adventure, discover more about the prizes up for grabs and check out our top tips for fundraising
- Rideathon Sponsorship Form – if you’re collecting your donations from friends and family in person, make sure to complete a sponsorship form
- Rideathon Distance Tracker – keep a log of how far your adventures are taking you, and track your progress
Why take on the Rideathon adventure?
- Be a part of something great – fundraise for the BHS
- Get outside and enjoy the beautiful sights across the UK
- Spending time with horses is great for your mental health and well-being
- Motivation! Set a target for a distance you’d like to cover, or somewhere you’d like to ride!
- Join the Rideathon Adventure Facebook community – share your adventures with others
- You’ve got to be in it to win it – with a range of prizes up for grabs.
Who can take part in the Rideathon adventure?
Rideathon is for everyone; whether you’re hacking, riding off-road, on a pleasure ride or even walking and cycling, you can raise money while taking advantage of everything the UK’s idyllic countryside has to offer.
No horse? No problem! Tie your laces and explore on foot or plan a bike ride and see new sights. Why not book a ride with a BHS Approved Riding Centre?