Strength and Learning Through Horses is a mental health and alternative education charity based at a welcoming, spacious, dedicated stable yard in North London. We provide a safe and inclusive space where young people can connect with nature and our horses to improve their wellbeing, educational and life prospects.
Established more than 10 years ago, our expert staff team includes mental health professionals and equine specialists who work together to help over 400 young people each year to increase their confidence, learn key life skills and gain a positive outlook on life through working with our horses.
- Individual Equine Assisted Therapy
- Group Equine Assisted Therapy
- Alternative Education and Employability Skills programmes for group referrals
- Holiday Days and Experience Days
- Parent and Child programmes
- Therapeutic Alternative Education provision for individual referrals
- Family Therapy Sessions
- Corporate Team Building days
- Corporate Volunteering days