Set within an area of outstanding natural beauty, Shardeloes Farm Equestrian Centre was established over 30 years ago and is a family run, 550 acre estate nestled in the rolling hills of the magical Chiltern countryside, with easy access to the M40/M25.
The BHS approved riding centre incorporates full teaching facilities for individuals or groups starting from 4 years old. Facilities include:
- Livery services from assisted DIY to full livery
- A 7km cross country course with 39 jumps and water complex
- A junior cross-country course
- Four arenas (one covered)
- Safe off-road hacking
- A new, state-of-the-art equine therapy centre which is vet lead and purpose built comprising of an Activo-Med water treadmill with incline, Activo-Med salt water spa and a solarium
The Centre pride themselves on being one of the few equestrian centres that offers the use of two mechanical horses (one with a simulator) known as Merlin and Starlight.