star BHS Stage 3 Coach or equivalent
My Mission - to get the best out of you and your horse.
I thrive on seeing a partnership progress, creating a warm, friendly and fun environment. I enjoy training any standard of horse and rider combination. A significant focus of my training is on the rider and I use my biomechanics training to improve the rider which in turn improves the horse's way of going.
- Private and shared lessons (flatwork, polework and jumping)
- Flatwork clinics for Meon Riding Club
- Mounted Rider Biomechanics assessments
- Schooling and exercising your horse
- Lunging (both your horse and training for the owner)
- BHS exam training and courses
I am happy to travel to your yard or available for lessons in Swanmore (Hampshire) where we have a fantastic 20x60 all weather school.
Fully insured, CRB Cleared and Equine Specific First Aid.