A day of learning for the committed horse owner and equine professionals, with an outstanding line up of world class speakers, including Dr Sue Dyson, Dr Pat Harris (responsible for much of the science behind Spillers feeds), Dr Meriel Moore-Colyer (Royal Agricultural University) and Nicky Jarvis (Head of veterinary and care an Redwings).
- The importance of forage for the leisure horse, including forage hygiene and feeding methods with Dr Meriel Moore-Colyer
- The teenage/ older horse with Dr Pat Harris
- The overweight horse with Nicky Jarvis
- Recognising Lameness- what we can do better - with Dr Sue Dyson
- Equine pain - recognising and the effect of saddles and riders with Dr Sue Dyson.
- Panel Discussions
To book click here
or email Nicola directly firstname.lastname@example.org