The British Horse Society, South West Wales Committee are pleased to offer their Ride out Week ride on Sunday 12th September 2021.
By kind permission of Ms Sally Hamer and family, Cross Inn Farm.
This is a chance to ride through beautiful forestry, farmland and open mountain. The ride will all be on bridleways and byways.
Cost: £20 adults, Under 16's £10 and U11's £5 (all under 16's must be accompanied by an adult).
- No jumps
- Toilets provided
- Refreshments provided
Rules and Conditions
- The organisers and landowners accept no responsibility for injury from accidents to persons or animals or the theft of property. Person attending do so at their own risk.
- UK (CE) approved riding hats and suitable footwear must be worn at all times whilst mounted.
- Riders will be issued with a start time, the list will be posted on this event page on Friday 10th September.
- Additional safety measures will be in place to minimise the risk of Covid 19 transmission. It is important that all riders abide by instructions given by stewards. everyone present must themselves take reasonable precautions to stay safe.
- If you are showing symptoms of covid 19, please do not attend.
NB: all monies raised from holding a ride out week event will go into the Ride Out UK fund, which can then be used towards developing the bridleway network.
Book your place
You must book and pay for your entry before the day and complete the application form.