Presenter: Jo Winfield – FBHS.
This training day is open to all riders and coaches and will count as CPD for BHS Accredited Professional Coaches.
The aims of the day are to:-
- Review what’s new in the world of tack
- Review different types of bridles, bits and their use
- Discuss the different types of training aids and their use
- Discuss different types of saddle, suitability for the horse and rider and type of work undertaken
- Consider the welfare implications of tack and its use
All of this will take place at the Wadswick Country Store where a wide range of tack and training aids are available for sale. This will be an informative and interactive day with a hands on approach and delegates being encouraged to share their thoughts and views.
Time: 10am – 4pm.
Cost: £65 per person.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided.
To book please contact Jo Rawlins
Download the poster (pdf)