Due to the current crisis with Coronavirus (Covid-19) we have cancelled/postponed all of our calendar of events and gatherings until the end of June 2020.
Our regional teams and committees are in the process of advising everyone who has booked or indicated an interest of the cancellation.
Monday 20 April 2020
Glasgow Equine Hospital & Practice, The Weipers Centre, 464 Bearsden Rd, Glasgow G61 1QH
Come along to an evening (7pm) with James Risk of Glasgow Equine Hospital & Practice to find out all about the BHS equine dental project ‘No Pain? Check Again’ – a joint project in partnership with Equine Dental Clinic.
- Horses Evolved to Chew
- Why regular dental checks are so important and who to contact
- Clinical signs of dental problems
- Is your horse trying to tell you something?
- Dental care for the older horse
- Equine dentistry – is there a link to performance?
- What should happen at the dental examination
- How bad can it get?
- What should I do now?
THIS IS A FREE EVENT BUT WE ENCOURAGE A DONATION AT THE TIME OF ONLINE BOOKING.
Book your free ticket online on TicketTailor