Tuesday 29 March 2022 | 9.15 am - 4.30 pm
Holmside Hall Equestrian
Training for BHSI Performance Coach Assessment with Rob Lovatt FBHS
During each session we will look at:
Overview of the assessment
- Assessing the horse and rider combination
- Coaching practice presentation
- Coaching demonstration
- Practice coaching session
- Show jumping, arena eventing or pole work
You will have the opportunity to coach both ridden sessions, you will receive feedback on all sessions and action points to take away and work on, as well as observing the other coaches and having a discussion with Rob around coaching techniques, ideas etc.
To ensure that everyone gets as much as possible from these sessions, places are limited to 6 people.
Non-APCs - £150.00 per session
APCs (Not subsidised) - £120.00 per session
APCs (North Region) - £60.00 per person
* Please note that these sessions are subsidised for coaches living in the North Region through legacy funding, therefore specific criteria must be met.