This is the last opportunity to train towards the BHSI Performance Coach Assessment with Rob Lovatt FBHS in the North Region in 2021.
During each session we will look at:
- Overview of the assessment
- Assessing the horse and rider combination
- Coaching practice presentation
- Coaching demonstration
- Practice coaching session
- Show jumping or arena eventing
You will have the opportunity to coach both ridden sessions, you will receive feedback on all sessions and action points to take away and work on, as well as observing the other coaches and having a discussion with Rob around coaching techniques, ideas etc.
To ensure that everyone gets as much as possible from these sessions, places are limited to six people.
- Non- APCs - £150 per session
- APCs (Not North Region) - £135 per session
- APCs (North Region) - £100 per person * Please note that these sessions are partly funded for coaches living in the North Region through legacy funding.
For discount codes please e-mail Claire Maddison
Counts as 6 points for BHS APCs.