BHS North Day Camp exclusively of BHS Gold members (over 18’s only)
Whether you are a regular competitor or a happy hacker this is a great opportunity for you to experience expert coaching, receive nutritional support for your horse, try your hand at Equiliates and have some fun with like-minded people!
We have a range of expert coaches including: Marianne Watts BHSI Performance Coach, Natasha Andrews BHS Stage 3 Coach in Complete Horsemanship with Stage 4 Care and Lunge, Claire Dryden Stage 4 Coach in Complete Horsemanship, BD list 4 judge, Equipilates Affiliated Instructor, Advanced.
Equipilates Biomechanics Trainer, Equipilates Inspirational Trainer Award Winner 2018, Level 3 Pilates Teacher, Thoughtful Body Pilates Reformer Trainer, Certified Franklin Method Equestrian Trainer.
The day includes:
- Two hours of coached ridden sessions with BHS Accredited Coaches
- One hour of Equipilates working on posture, position, flexibility and dynamic stability with a BHS Accredited Coach and Advanced Equipilates Biomechanics Trainer.
- Reformer demonstration, explaining what it is and why this piece of equipment developed by Joseph Pilates is a fantastic tool for horse riders.
- Nutritional consultation, feeding advice, accurate weight measuring with equine weigh bridge.
- Dressage test riding to include score sheet and rosette
- Clear round show jumping (you choose your height) and rosette
The cost of the camp is £100 per person and this includes the use of a stable for the duration of the day, with a straw day bed provided. Full payment is required at the time of booking to secure your place.
Each day will commence at 9am and 4.45pm depart.
Download the Information and Booking Details (pdf)