An evening of basic saddle fitting with Andy Wheals Master Saddler. Andy will discuss what to look for when buying a saddle for your horse, routine checks that should be carried out to check fit and the importance of using a qualified professional saddle fitter.
The evening will be ideal for horse owners, riders, coaches and anyone studying for BHS Assessments.
Time: 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Cost: £10 per person
Terms and Conditions:
- All British Horse Society North training days/courses are checked for viability around ten working days beforehand. Any that have insufficient numbers may be cancelled. In this case, delegates who have booked will receive a full refund or free transfer should another suitable training day/course be pending.
- Training day/course fees are non-refundable if the delegate cancels in less than ten working days from the training day/course start date, without a medical certificate. If a medical certificate is provided, it must be received by post or email within five working days of the training day/course. All cancellations need to be in writing.
- If a training day/course is cancelled, each delegate will be phoned or an email sent, advising them of the cancellation and offered either a full refund or free transfer should another suitable training day/course be pending.
- It is important that each delegate ensures that we have their correct contact details. This must include a telephone number with an answering service. If messages are left for candidates regarding a training day/course cancellation, or if we are unable to leave a message and delegates arrive at a venue for a training day/course that has been cancelled, any expenses incurred by them are their own responsibility.
- In the event of adverse weather conditions, a decision regarding cancellation will be made the day before the course is due to start. If the course is cancelled, each candidate will be notified by either phone, email or text message.
- The BHS cannot provide supervision for attendees under the age of 18. It is a requirement that any attendee below the age of 16 years should be accompanied by a responsible adult who remains at the venue for the duration of the training day/course. For attendees aged 16-18, or an adult at risk, it is at the discretion of their parent or guardian.
- All attendees should report to the Organiser on arrival.
- Please be aware that filming/photography may take place at this event. Images will be used for general publicity including, but not limited to, the BHS website, British Horse magazine and social media. For more details about how your personal data is used please take a look at our Privacy page: www.bhs.org.uk/privacy or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not attend the event if you are having to self-isolate due to Cornoavirus symptoms or have coming into contact with someone who has Coronavirus in the 14 days leading up to the event. A full refund will be given.
- Further instructions will be e-mailed regarding Government Restrictions & social distancing closer to the event.
- This event has been planned based upon current Government Restrictions, should these changes and the event have to be cancelled then a full refund will be given.
Any queries should be raised with the Regional Manager, Claire Maddison
Download the poster (pdf)