Your position has huge impact on the way your horse can move underneath you.
Your spinal alignment influences every aspect of your riding, from where your legs are positioned on the horse’s side to how you can apply a successful half halt.
Claire Dryden has a wealth of experience:
- BHS Stage 4 Senior Coach in Complete Horsemanship
- Equipilates Affiliated Instructor
- Level 3 Pilates Teacher
- Advanced Equipilates Biomechanics Trainer
- Thoughtful Body Pilates Reformer Trainer
- Certified Franklin Method Equestrian Trainer
- Equipilates Inspirational Teacher Award Winner 2018
The sessions are a mixture of theory so you have a clear understanding of what you are trying to achieve and practical so you can put this into practice.
All sessions are unmounted and are virtual using Starleaf:
- 11th November 2020 – Alignment
- 18th November 2020 – Breathing
- 25th November 2020 – Core activation. This includes how to ride the half halt successfully.
Time: 7pm – 9pm
Cost: £40 per person for all three sessions.
These sessions are progressive so unfortunately individual sessions cannot be booked.
To register for a place, please complete the Client Information form and e-mail the form to Claire Maddison
Once your completed form has been received you will receive a link to the online booking system. Please note, your place is not guaranteed until the full amount has been paid.
Numbers are strictly limited so book early to avoid disappointed.
Download the Client Information Form (pdf)
Download the poster (pdf)