Do you ride on the roads, along rights of way, across agricultural land, at the beach, warm up for competitions or just want to make yourself and your horse safer when you hack out?
If you answered yes to any of the above then Ride Safe training will give you the confidence to ride in the environments you are most often faced with, keeping you and your horse safe.
Join a BHS Durham Safety Advisor for:
- An informative insight into road safety for both horse and rider, the do’s and don’ts to keeping safe.
- Discover how to ride safely on the road, learn valuable tools to share with other road users.
- What to do if you are unfortunately involved in an accident or incident, information that could save you from serious risk of harm.
- Learn about the full Ride Safe training, the Ride Safe assessment and the challenge awards.
Free Ride Safe taster sessions will run from 10am – 12pm at the following BHS approved centres venues:
- Saturday 15th February 2020 at Holmside Hall
- Saturday 22nd February 2020 at Elm Court Livery
- Saturday 29th February 2020 at Ivesley Equestrian
- Saturday 7th March 2020 at Houghall College Equine Unit
These courses are open to everyone so you do not need to be a BHS member to attend.
Please note that these are unmounted sessions.
For more information or to book a place please e-mail Claire Maddison confirming which session you would like to attend.
Download the poster (pdf)