Join us for a day of fun and training with your horse.
The day camp includes:
Two hours of ridden sessions with:
- Marianne Watts BHS Stage 5 Performance Coach
- Ashley Suddas BHS Stage 4 Senior Coach
Introduction to Equipilates and Frankin Method with:
- Claire Dryden BHS Stage 4 Senior Coach, Equipilates Affilated Instructor, Franklin Method Equestrian Trainer
Nutritional consultation, feeing advice, accurate weight measuring with equine weigh bridge with:
- Nicola Shuttleworth Business Development Manager/Feed Advisor TopSpec
Theraplate and Equissage taster sessions with:
- Natasha Andrews BHS Stage 3 Coach, ESMT Registered IAAT of E-quineRehab
- A stable for your horse’s individual use throughout the day. A day bed is included but you will need to bring your own hay, water bucket and mucking out equipment.
- Set of Franklin Balls for you to use on the day and take home with you.
Cost of the camp day is £95.00 per person.
Time: 8.30am - 5.15pm
Exclusively for BHS Gold Members, over 18’s only.
To register for a place, please complete the booking form and e-mail the form to Claire Maddison
Once your completed form has been received you will receive a link to the online booking system. Please note, your place is not guaranteed until the full amount has been paid.
Numbers are strictly limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
Download the booking form (pdf)