Sunday 17 - Tuesday 19 July 2022 | Aintree International Equestrian Centre
As the date races closer, come and join us at our annual BHS North West Camp, held on the grounds of the inspiring Aintree Racecourse. With opportunities for riders to experience expert coaches, have some fun with like minded people and an exclusive opportunity to test out Aintree’s gallops there’s no reason not to join us!
Exclusively for BHS Gold members over the age of 18.
Join us for 2 days of fun and training which will include:
4 hours of ridden sessions with BHS Stage 4 Senior accredited coaches
- Mix of flat work and jumping (optional)
- Rider Pilates session with qualified equine and human physiotherapist
- Detailed nutrition consultation and feeding advice
- Saturday evening demonstration with expert mounted police trainer
- Relaxed ‘have a go’ competition which will include dressage score sheets and rosettes for both flat and jump (optional)
- Your chance to either pick up the pace or cool off on the all weather gallops
- 2 nights accommodation either in Jockey's accommodation (hostel style - 4 beds to a room) OR in your own horsebox with electric hook up
Access to hot showers, toilets and communal refreshment areas.
- 2 nights stabling including 2 bales of shavings
- All meals including hot food, served in ‘Topham’s Café’
- And of course... the annual BHS Camp quiz!
For more detailed information on what's included please request our brochure by contacting us via the link at the bottom of the booking page.
All equine's attending this event must be a minimum of 5 years of age and will need to show a passport record of vaccinations against equine influenza on arrival (not at the time of booking). To comply with the BHA (British Horse Racing Authority), all horses must have received a vaccination within the 6 months prior to attending this event. Detailed vaccination policy and requirements are outlined in the T&C's.
Horse and rider combinations MUST be able to walk, trot and canter in balance and without assistance to attend camp (lead rein is not accepted).
Costs for camp 2022:
Horsebox with electric hook up - £330
- Jockey's accommodation - £360
A £50 non refundable deposit will secure your place due to the popularity of this event places will be allocated on a first come first served basis. Please note you will need to have your BHS membership number/expiry date and payment card ready at the time of booking to secure your place.
Following your deposit, payment for the outstanding amount can be made in full or in 2 further installments. We know horses are expensive and we recognise that this can be a large amount to pay in one go so we offer payment installment options in order to encourage inclusivity and make this camp accessible to those who wants to join us.
All payment transactions will be subject to a small booking fee to cover the booking and payment processing charges from the provider.
Full payment must be received no later than 17th June 2022. You will receive a link in your deposit payment confirmation email which will direct you to the website to pay your remaining balance.