As the date races closer, come and join us at our annual BHS North West Camp, exclusively for BHS Gold Members. Held in the grounds of the inspiring Aintree Racecourse.
With opportunities for riders to experience expert coaches, have some fun with like-minded people and an exclusive opportunity to test out Aintree’s gallops there’s no reason not to join us!
Join us for 2 days of fun and training which will include:
• 4 hours of ridden sessions with BHS Stage 4 Senior accredited coaches
• Mix of flat work and jumping (optional)
• Rider Pilates session with qualified equine and human physiotherapist
• Equine desensitisation session from expert mounted police trainer
• Detailed nutrition consultation and feeding advice
• Saturday evening fun activity
• Relaxed ‘have a go’ competition which will include Dressage score sheets and rosettes for both flat and jump
• Your chance to either pick up the pace or cool off on the all weather gallops
• 2 nights accommodation
• 2 nights stabling including 2 bales of shavings
• All meals including hot food, served in ‘Topham’s Café’
For more info please see information brochure