This day counts as CPD
- Nick Gauntlett FBHS, International Event Rider and BE Accredited Master Coach
- Hugh Train Level 5 Performance Coach in Complete Horsemanship and Event Rider
This course is for coaches who are working with Grassroots/PC/RC riders and those who wish to step up a level this season. The work will consist of developing balance, rider position and consideration of the challenges posed by course builder’s in relation to line, stride length and accuracy.
The aims of the course are:
- To develop coaching from Grassroots
- To develop an educated awareness for the improvement of competition riders from intro levels
- To increase awareness of risk assessment
The session will be interactive with coaches encouraged to ask questions throughout the day.
Cost: £35 for BHS Coaches
Bookings and payments all through PC Area 11 website
Please note there are no refreshment facilities and you will need to bring your own.
For more information contact Elizabeth Train