This is an online workshop and is being delivered by a Sport NI Tutor.
10th January 2022
Time: 6.30 - 9.30pm
- The Safeguarding Children and Young People workshop is 3 hours in duration.
- The workshop now incorporates a pre-learning element that is mandatory for participants to undertake in advance of the actual workshop.
- It comprises of a 30 minute video which forms the basis of the workshop and therefore must be observed in advance. Participants are also encouraged to review the workshop resource and some supporting material in advance also.
- Tutors will test individuals understanding of the pre-learning element in the actual workshop.
- The actual workshop will be approximately 2.5 hours in duration.
- All elements must be completed in order to receive certification.
- The cost of the workshop is £20 per person
- You will be sent the pre-learning element and how to link to the course approximately two weeks before the course date.
- Please note attendees must be a minimum of 18 years of age to attend this course.