This training day will be taking place in the comfort of a Northamptonshire tack shop, ‘Harley Equestrian and will be presented by Jo Winfield FBHS.
Suitable for all levels of riders and coaches, the aims of the day are to:
- Review what’s new in the world of tack
- Review types of bridles, bits and their uses
- Discuss hats and body protectors
- Discuss different types of saddle, suitability for the horse & rider and type of work undertaken
- Consider the welfare implications of tack
It is intended the day will be informative and interactive. There will be hands on approach with delegates encouraged to share their thoughts and views with open discussion to provide network opportunity.
Cost: The training day costs £35 for APC/ROI or £40 others and can be booked online
Time: 9.30am- 4pm.
Tea and coffee provided - lunch can be purchased in the café.
For further details and to book your place, please contact Sally Andrews.
Download the Poster (pdf)
Download the Programme (pdf)