Our aim is to keep local bridleway routes open and properly maintained to give riders access to safe, off-road riding, allowing people of all ages to enjoy the great outdoors and a healthier lifestyle. We aim to promote these routes to encourage young riders to use them and to preserve them for future generations.
To achieve these aims, we will:
- Ride the bridleways to keep them in use
- Share route information with each other, new members, non-rider users and visitors
- Encourage young riders to use the bridleways through events and promotion
- Work with the Council Rights of Way team to bring awareness of maintenance and/or obstruction issues
- Fundraise to aid maintenance of bridleways and contribute to the local community.