Win with The British Horse Society
We have two fantastic competitions running in conjunction with Ride Out UK Month 2017. Find out about the Ride Out UK Fundraising Competition.
Ride Out UK Month celebrates the UK’s off-road equestrian routes while raising money for the BHS Paths for Communities Fund - money used to restore and extend multi-user routes across the UK.
We want to see your photos of you ‘exploring your favourite scenic route’ with a chance to win a prize - we have two Equisafety EN1150 Air Waistcoats in pink, orange, or yellow to give away!
The international company and sponsor of 2017 Ride Out UK Month have made these these very stylish and comfortable waistcoats. The product is cut to ergonomically fit the body and is fastened by a front zip. It is fully adjustable at the back, giving you more freedom in what you wear underneath.
The two zipped hidden pockets at the front are large enough for car keys, phone, money etc. It is fully washable at 30 degrees then hang to dry.
With its cleverly designed adjustable back, you can make the waistcoat larger for the winter or for body armour and more fitted for the summer.
Please ensure you, your horse and any friends are safe and wearing the appropriate attire for riding and carriage-driving off road (including hi-viz). Please ensure your photographs are of high enough resolution for us to reproduce in publications, although good quality smart phone photographs are accepted.
Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, where the photo was taken and your affiliation with the BHS (if any).
Terms and Conditions
1. Waistcoat sizes available are S–2XL.
2. The competition period will run from 24 May to 11:59pm on Tuesday 30 May 2017.
3. Include your full name, address, where the photo was taken and your involvement with the BHS, if any.
4. Multiple entries will be accepted.
5. Photos uploaded online only will not be counted
6. Entry is open to residents of the UK. Entry is not open to employees of The British Horse Society or Equisafety, or their families. If aged under 18, you must include parental permission with your entry.
7. The winner will be chosen as the BHS Access Team's favourite image notified by email on 31 May 2017.
8. Please gain email consent from any people in the photograph for their images to be used by us, and parental consent from any aged under 18.
9. By entering in to the competition you are confirming that you hold copyright for images submitted and giving consent for the photos to be used in BHS promotional materials.
10. The competition is administrated by The British Horse Society, Abbey Park, Stareton, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 2XZ.