Win your lesson of a lifetime
Don’t miss the opportunity to win a lesson of a lifetime. Win a lesson with BHS Fellow Yogi Breisner or enjoy a riding lesson at a BHS Approved Training Centre.
To enter the competition, visit our show stand, complete an entry form (by filling in your details and answering three simple questions) and place your entry into the prize draw box.
Terms and Conditions
1. The lesson with Yogi Breisner is to be held at either Addington Manor or Aston-le-Walls and is subject to availability of both the coach and the venue. In order to have a lesson with Yogi Breisner, you must provide your own horse.
2. The lesson at a BHS Approved Centre must be held at a riding school which offers individual lessons and horse hire and is subject to availability of the venue.
3. The prize is one lesson which will last for approximately 45 minutes.
4. If the winner is below the age of 16 years they should be accompanied by a responsible adult who remains at the venue for the duration of the lesson. For a winner aged 16-17 or a vulnerable adult, it is at the discretion of their parent or guardian.
5. The promotion will run until 24 September 2017 and will run until 5pm. The prize draw will be made on the 25 September 2017 at 9am.
6. The winner will be notified by telephone with a written confirmation sent in the post. If there is no telephone or postal address provided, the entry will be withdrawn. If we do not receive confirmation from the winner within five working days, the entry will be invalid and a new entry form will be drawn. The process will be repeated for a further three times. After this point, the offer will be withdrawn.
7. The lesson must be redeemed by 30 March 2018 – after this date the offer expires.
8. Entry into the prize draw is free.
9. The voucher awarded may not be transferred or redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
10. Only one prize draw entry form may be submitted per customer but the customer may enter both competition prizes (i.e. a lesson with Yogi Breisner and a lesson with a BHS Approved Centre).
11. The decision of the promoter in any dispute is final.
12. The offer is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
13. The offer is open to anyone visiting the BHS show stand, except employees of The British Horse Society, their families, agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this offer who are all precluded from participation. For entries until 18 years old, parental/guardian consent must be sought. If parental/guardian consent is absent or found to be fraudulent in any way the offer will be withdrawn.
14. Entry into the prize draw is deemed to signify acceptance of the rules.
15. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable commercial publicity.
16. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter, or terminate any offers at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
17. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any customer submissions which it considers fraudulent or based on misconduct.
18. The promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the prize draw. No correspondence will be entered into.