Win with The British Horse Society
We’re giving away 20 British Horse Society hi-viz tabards throughout March!
All you need to do to enter is post a photo of you and your horse in hi-viz in the comment section of the competition post on The British Horse Society Facebook Page.
Remember, wearing hi-viz when riding on the road can give drivers extra time to react which could save the life of both you and your horse!
See full terms and conditions below.
Competition Terms and conditions
1. To enter the competition, entrants must post their entry photo as outlined on the British Horse Society Facebook page competition post on Monday 5 March.
2. One winner will be chosen each week day throughout the duration of the competition and they will each receive a British Horse Society hi-viz tabard.
3. 20 winners in total will be chosen.
4. The promotion will run from 8pm on 5 March until 12pm on 30 March 2018.
5. Each winner will be notified via Facebook within two working days of the day of each prize draw throughout March. If we do not receive confirmation from the winner within 2 working days the entry will be invalid and the runner up will be contacted. After this point the offer will be withdrawn. The process will then be repeated twice. After this, the offer will be withdrawn completely.
6. All entries will be judged individually based on their merits’.
7. Entry into the prize draw is free.
8. Full details of the prize will be supplied to the winner following notification.
9. The prize awarded may not be transferred or redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
10. The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this promotion.
11. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. The decision of the promoter in any dispute is final.
13. The offer is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
14. The offer is open to all UK residents except employees of The British Horse Society, their families, agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this offer that are all precluded from participation. For entrants younger than 18 years old, parental/guardian consent must be sought. If parental/guardian consent is absent or found to be fraudulent in any way the offer will be withdrawn.
15. Entry into the prize draw is deemed to signify acceptance of the rules.
16. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable commercial publicity.
17. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter, or terminate any offers at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
18. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any customer submissions which it considers fraudulent or based on misconduct.
19. The promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the prize draw. No correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: The British Horse Society, Abbey Park, Stareton, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 2XZ. Company Registration No. 444742. The British Horse Society is a Registered Charity Nos. 210504 and SC038516.
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
21. This promotion is subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions which can be found at facebook.com/terms.