Access and Rights of Way Photo Competition - Terms and Conditions
1. To enter the competition, entrants must email their entry photo to firstname.lastname@example.org as outlined on the BHS Equestrian Access and Rights of Way competition post.
2. Each of the three winners will receive a hi-viz tabard.
3. The promotion will run from 12pm on 3 December until 12pm on 17 December 2017.
4. The winner will be notified via Facebook within 24 hours of the competition closing. If we do not receive confirmation from the winner within 2 working days the entry will be invalid and the runner up will be contacted. After this point the offer will be withdrawn.
5. The prize will be delivered within 10 working days after the winners have confirmed that they will be accepting the prize.
6. Entry into the prize draw is free.
7. You must obtain email consent from any people in the photograph for their images to be used and parental consent from any under 18 year olds.
8. All entries will be judged individually on their merits.’
9. By entering the competition, entrants agree for their name and photograph to be used by British Horse Society in social media communications and possible press or marketing material.
10. The prize awarded may not be transferred or redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
11. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for technical issues or any problems Entrants may have with entering the competition.
12. This promotion and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
13. The decision of the promoter in any dispute is final.
14. The offer is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
15. The offer is open to all UK residents except employees of The British Horse Society, their families, agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this offer that are all precluded from participation. For entrants younger than 18 years old, parental/guardian consent must be sought. If parental/guardian consent is absent or found to be fraudulent in any way the offer will be withdrawn.
16. Entry into the prize draw is deemed to signify acceptance of the rules.
17. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable commercial publicity.
18. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter, or terminate any offers at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
19. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any customer submissions which it considers fraudulent or based on misconduct.
20. The promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the prize draw. No correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: The British Horse Society, Abbey Park, Stareton, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 2XZ. Company Registration No. 444742. The British Horse Society is a Registered Charity Nos. 210504 and SC038516.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
22. This promotion is subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions which can be found at facebook.com/terms.
Check back regularly for your chance to win amazing prizes through BHS social media and British Horse magazine!