We’ve teamed up with SsangYong Blenheim Palace Horse Trials to give away an amazing 20 pairs of tickets for entry on Friday 14 September 2018!
For a chance to win, head over to our Facebook Page.
See full terms and conditions below.
* Competition Terms and Conditions
1. To enter the competition through Facebook, entrants must correctly answer 'What time does the CCI3* cross country start this year at Blenheim?'. Winners will be drawn at random from all correct entries.
2. Twenty winners will receive two tickets to the SsangYong Blenheim Palace Horse Trials for Friday 14 September 2018.
3. Travel and accommodation is not included in the prize.
4. If the winner is below the age of 16 years they should be accompanied by a responsible adult who remains at the venue for the duration of the lesson. For a winner aged 16-17 or a vulnerable adult, it is at the discretion of their parent or guardian.
5. The promotion will run until Tuesday 11 September 2018 and will run until 9am.
6. The winner will be notified via Facebook. If we do not receive confirmation from the winner within 2 working days the entry will be invalid and the runner up will be contacted. After this point the offer will be withdrawn. Tickets will be dispatched by email and a valid email address must be provided.
7. Entry into the prize draw is free.
8. The voucher awarded may not be transferred or redeemed for cash and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or special offers.
9. Only one entry may be submitted per customer.
10. The decision of the promoter in any dispute is final.
11. The offer is subject to availability. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice.
12. The offer is open to any reader of the British Horse magazine except employees of The British Horse Society, their families, agents and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with this offer that are all precluded from participation. For entrants younger than 18 years old, parental/guardian consent must be sought. If parental/guardian consent is absent or found to be fraudulent in any way the offer will be withdrawn.
13. Entry into the prize draw is deemed to signify acceptance of the rules.
14. The winner may be required to take part in reasonable commercial publicity.
15. The promoter reserves the right to amend, alter, or terminate any offers at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
16. The promoter reserves the right to exclude any customer submissions which it considers fraudulent or based on misconduct.
17. The promoter’s decision is final in all matters relating to the prize draw. No correspondence will be entered into. Promoter: The British Horse Society, Abbey Park, Stareton, Kenilworth, Warwickshire CV8 2XZ. Company Registration No. 444742. The British Horse Society is a Registered Charity Nos. 210504 and SC038516.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
19. This promotion is subject to Facebook’s terms and conditions which can be found at facebook.com/terms.