An Introduction to Bridleways at Bugle Village Hall in Cornwall saw presenter Henry Whittaker guide the attendees through BHS Level 1 Access Training.
The day was all about giving people the incentive to look at their own bridleway network and the knowledge to understand the process to go through to instigate any improvements needed. Everyone who attended received their BHS Level 1 certificate.
Thanks to BHS Cornwall who part funded this day.
Some comments from the day...
- I found the information given very helpfull and knowledgable on how I can help improve the riding and access in my area. (Rosemary)
- Enjoyable and lighthearted delivery of a serious subject close to our hearts. (Katrina)
- Very informative and great atmosphere. All my questions were answered. (Karen)
- An informative and enjoyable day. I look forward to disceminating this to other local riders and our Parish Council. (Liz)
- I found the day extremely interesting and learned a lot. Hopefully it will give me the confidence to tackle some problems local to us. Thank you. (Annie)
- Information can be fun! (Barry)
- I have done Level 2 but still learned a lot. (Gina)
- Delivery of session was excellent. Ability of speaker to allow questions and keep control was superb. I am a new member of the BHS having had horses for 50 years and was thrilled at the warmth and friendliness of everyone here today and was impressed at the enthusiasm to educate. (Jan)
- A most enjoyable day delivered with great humour - much laughter ensued - always a good thing and much helped by a marvelous lunch and copious cups of tea! (Gill)