A Coventry-based saddler is offering riders a discount on riding hats that were damaged in a fall.
Townfields Saddlers Ltd are offering 20% off new riding hats in exchange for their damaged helmets.
The offer is open to all riders, not just BHS members.
- If you fall from your horse or you are involved in a horse accident, it should be reported on www.horseaccidents.org.uk.
- Your damaged hat needs to be sent to be sent to The Safety Team, The British Horse Society, Abbey Park, Stareton, Kenilworth, Warwickshire, CV8 2XZ.
- When the Safety Team receives your helmet, you will b eissues with a voucher showing a unique code that will enable you to obtain a 20% discount on you replacement hat from Townfields Saddlers.
- The voucher has a unique number that can only be redeemed at Townfields Saddlers, either in store, online, or at the Townfields Saddlers tradestand at and equestrian event.
- This voucher can be redeemed onl once against the purchase of one new riding helmet of any brand avilable at Townfields
If you'd like to know more about this offer, feel free to get in touch with our Safety Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.