Part Time riding Instructor, 2 or 3 days Friday - Sunday (with a view for full time maternity cover)
We are looking for a confident and experienced horse riding instructor, preferably qualified to at least BHSAI (or equivalent) to teach our wonderful clientele of adult riders who ride regularly with us.
- All our riding and lessons take place on Wimbledon Common and there is plenty of riding as whether you are taking a private lesson or a small group lesson you will always be riding out with your clients.
- We also offer small group hacks to experienced riders only.
- We have 25 willing, well mannered horses who are a joy to ride and we keep them in peak condition and give them many opportunities to relax in the Surrey countryside.
- We also have a horse simulator which has proved invaluable for fine tuning our riders which greatly benefits our horses.
- We do not have much availability for beginners but when we do we insist that they learn the basics on the simulator.
This really is a job where no two days are the same, where the instructors are valued so much by our clients, the stables are valued by the local community and our team is valued so much by us.
Wimbledon Village Stables is not your usual riding school! We are a sociable, friendly family-run London Riding School and Livery Stables superbly located in the middle of Wimbledon Village only 8 miles from Central London and yet only 200 yards from some of the best riding country in England.
Please send your CV to email@example.com and have a look at our website www.wvstables.com