- Position: Horse Riding Consultant An exciting new position has arisen in one of the world’s largest oil companies. You will deliver a program of instruction teaching different skill levels of riders age 5 – adult, from a diverse, friendly multinational corporate community.
- Location: Udhailiyah, Saudi Arabia
- Salary: Competitive and benefits
- Key benefits: Free on site quality furnished accommodation, including all utilities. Annual return flight, emergency medical care and visa costs. Full use of all recreation facilities.
- Taxation: Taken at source - 5% government tax
- Start date: ASAP but 6 weeks acceptable
- Visa: Required but assisted by the company and all costs reimbursed
- Contract: annual renewable contract
- Status: single status only
- Requirements: BHSAI or similar, however would consider applicants with Stage 2 and proven teaching experience. Knowledge of western riding is a plus but not essential. You must have the skills required to run a busy stable yard on a daily basis and be able to help organisehorse shows, clinics and events. Some veterinary and farrier knowledge would be helpful. Good communication skills are essential. To comply with company policy you must possess a current First Aid/CPR certificate.
Send CV and a cover letter, along with a recent photograph to:
Robert Rooney – Email firstname.lastname@example.org