Al Forsan International Sports Resort is looking for a Riding Instructor, to join our existing team.
We are a fast growing riding school catering for more than 700 riders and hence looking for an suitable candidate at least holding the BHS Preliminary Teaching test as well as minimum BHS stage 3 to help us reach our goals.
The salary offered is between 7000 AED to 9000 AED, depending on the candidate abilities , once the candidate successfully clears the skype interview, along with below benefits :
2) 6 days working
3) Food ( 3 meals a day)
4) Full set of riding uniform
6) Full residence visa
7) 30 days annual leave+ ticket
8) Medical insurance
9) Laundry, recreation and gym facility
10) Transportation to staff cafeteria
The contract period is for two years.
The job description is as below:
- Instructor with a passion for horses, to teach beginner- advanced.
- Looking for individuals who is able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of teaching adults and children riding.
- One will have to conduct riding classes for our esteem members.
- Applicants must have a passion for children and the skills that will help our customers to develop and have fun whilst learning.
- Training and bringing the horses for competition in both show jumping and dressage.
- Assist the equestrian director and other team members as an when needed.
- Should be fluently communicating in English.
Al Forsan International Sports Resort,
PO BOX 42632,
Khalifa City A, Abu Dhabi,
United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 026565643
Email ID: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit our website