Assistant Manager Position - Hyde Park Stables
• MUST have pervious management experience on a yard/stables
• MUST be able to ride at a very competent level
• MUST be under 75kg
• MUST be able to work weekends
• MUST be able to take sole charge and delegate
• MUST have at least BHSAI level qualification or equitant
• MUST have a DBS check done (whether done here or previously)
• MUST be able to speak and write in English fluently.
***PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT FIT THIS CRITERIA***
Here at Hyde Park Stables, we are a busy and friendly yard looking for a full time assistant manager.
The hours are from 7.30am – 6pm 5 days per week.
You would be assisting the yard manager, doing bookings, vet treatments, ensuring that all the health and safety procedures are adhered too, making the feed orders and ensuring the smooth running of the business.
During the managers days off and holidays you will be required to take sole charge and responsibility.
Salary starting at £27,000 per annum.
Please email Info@hydeparkstables.com with your riding resume, height, weight and contact details.