The qualification provides an introduction to the principles and practice of mentoring for Level 3+ coaches (or equivalent) with the following areas covered:
- Understanding mentoring theories and models;
- Creating and implementing a mentee agreement;
- Understanding boundaries of the mentoring role;
- Planning, delivering, and evaluating 6 hours of mentoring interventions with two mentees;
- Managing intervention records;
- Measuring success of interventions towards defined targets.
The qualification requires the completion of a portfolio for final assessment.
For more information please email: Laura.email@example.com or call 02476 698828