NFU Mutual, The British Horse Society and PRP Rescue Services are running a series of nationwide seminars to highlight the importance of horsebox and trailer safety.
Each seminar will comprise a mixture of short lectures and a ‘hands on’ session designed to equip attendees with the information and practical skills needed to ensure safe practice and compliance with current legislation.
Content will be delivered by industry specialists in a practical and easy to understand format and no specialist knowledge or expertise is required.
By the end of the seminar attendees should have gained a basic understanding of the following:
- The law relating to the use and maintenance of horseboxes and trailers
- The importance of routine vehicle inspection prior to every journey
- Procedures to be taken in the event of an accident or breakdown
- The law relating to horse passports and transportation
- Legislation relating to driver licensing and drivers’ hours
Booking essential as spaces limited.
Book online and secure your space today.